Multiple tail -f in one window.
TkTailf is a utility to keep watch to files.
Usually one use 'tail -f' for this perpose,
TkTailf provide many enhancement with it.
TkTailf uses Tcl/Tk. I checked with Tcl 7.4 and Tk 4.0 on FreeBSD 2.1.0-RELEASE.
- Version 7.1 (96/05/08)
- Change notify mechanism. Enable to specify interval etc.
- Version 7.0 (96/05/08)
- Stop auto-scrolling when user backed the scroll-bar.
- Version 6.0 (96/05/08)
- Add Reopen feature.
- Version 5.0 (96/05/05)
- Add open dialog box.
- Version 4.0 (96/05/05)
- Add menu-bar. Now, Open/close file after invokation are avaiable.
- Version 3.0 (96/05/05)
- Add Close button
- Version 2.0 (96/04/20)
- Title will flash when contents of the file added.
- Version 1.1 (96/04/20)
- Add Font specification feature.
- Version 1.0 (96/04/20)
Copyright(c) 1996 by Gaku UEDA. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
provided that the above copyright notice are remain intact.
This software is provided AS-IS and WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS or
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, including, without limitation, the implied
warranties of merchantibility and fitness for a perticular purpose.